How to Apply for the Master in Global Hospitality Business
At EHL, we take a comprehensive approach to admissions. We look for candidates with the intellectual capacity to handle a challenging academic program and the interpersonal skills and customer orientation necessary to succeed as future global hospitality managers. You should demonstrate a good mix of the following qualities:
- Motivation and talent for the industry
- Academic aptitude
- Work experience and leadership potential
- International outlook and cultural openness
Would you like to receive quick feedback on whether you qualify for our program? Do you need some advice to complete your application? Fill in the form with your CV and we'll get in touch with you.
Start Dates & Application Deadlines
Do you have a question ?
February and September
The application deadline for all candidates is:
- 1 April for September intake
- 18 October for February intake
Candidates must apply to one school only
Step 1. Online Application
All of these documents must be submitted electronically via the online application form.
- Your CV / resume
- Copy of your transcripts and diplomas in English
- Personal Statement (at least 500 words)
- Proof of English level (for non-native English speakers)
- Copy of your passport/s
- One recent Employers Reference or one work certificate
- One Letter of recommendation (format downloadable below) from an academic or professional reference
When you have uploaded all the required documents, please finalize your application by paying your application fee of CHF 175.
Step 2. Admissions Interview
Once you have submitted a complete application, our Admissions Team will contact you to organize the first of 2 interviews (on campus or by video conference). Upon successful completion of the first interview, a second interview will be organized with one of the program's partner universities.
Step 3. Final Decision
Final decisions will be made by the Admissions Committee after an evaluation of your complete application file and interviews. Allow a minimum of 4 weeks after the second interview to receive your final decision.