Master in Global Hospitality Business
Excellence without boundaries
Our Master of Science in Global Hospitality Management is designed to prepare you for an international career, running a best-in-class service centered business or consultancy, anywhere in the world. Learning to manage the complexity of a worldwide operation with the local touch, you’ll be building a rare blend of management skills.
Which EHL masters degree is right for you?Take the quiz
Hospitality With the Power of Three
Your course spans three culturally diverse semesters that will take you across three continents, and to three world-class institutions in Europe, Asia and North America. Throughout you will learn and experience these contrasting hospitality worlds, immersed in different cultures.
This is a master’s degree that offers a truly global perspective and develops essential management skills oriented toward the future.
Three semesters. Three continents. A world of experience
Semester 1 - Europe
EHL Hospitality Business School, Lausanne
Here is where your journey starts. The homeland of hospitality education. In the world’s first hotel management school, and widely considered to be the best by experts across the world. Beside of being the historical heart of this industry, it is also an ultra-modern campus, with a future facing environment.
Semester 2 - Asia
Polytechnic University in Hong Kong
Asia’s leading hospitality school, PolyU immerses you in the vibrant, multicultural life of Hong Kong, as you live in the city and commute to the campus. It’s an exciting opportunity to gain the perfect mix of learning and experience.
Semester 3 - USA
Founded by the great hotelier Conrad N Hilton and part of Houston’s renowned university, the college’s hospitality programs are among the best in the world. This semester provides everything an American University life has to offer.
Master of Science HES-SO in Hospitality Management
16 months, full-time program
Lausanne, Hong Kong, Houston
Field trips, certifications & business project
February & September
Benefits of the Global Master’s in Hospitality
- Achieve an internationally accredited degree. Achieve an internationally accredited degree. Earn a master's degree from a world-renowned centre of excellence – definitively the hospitality experts
- Gain global insights. Develop in-depth understanding of hospitality management trends around the world
- Build your leadership skills. Prepare for the challenges of running an international business
- Get in-depth overseas experience. Immerse yourself in a diversity of cultures as you travel and learn across three continents
- Grow your global network. Forge relationships and connections across the world as your international career develops
- Belong to the best. You’ll enjoy alumni membership from three prestigious institutions
Faculty Master in Hospitality Management
Admissions, Applications and Course Fees
To join this world-class master’s program with global reach, you will need intellectual prowess and personal commitment. Your customer focus and interpersonal skills are equally important – they’re essential qualities for a career at the apex of hospitality.
To succeed you should be:
- Analytical with an aptitude for critical thinking
- A good linguist with cultural awareness
- Customer-orientated with a strong service focus
- Motivated and a disciplined self-manager
We invite you to learn more about the admissions requirements and fees.
You can apply and submit documents online. If you would like any guidance in preparing a successful application, our admissions team will be happy to help.
If you already have an EHL account, please login with your existing credentials to proceed with your application.