Designing Hotel and Restaurant Concepts
2.5 ECTS / 1.5 US
Designing Hotel and Restaurant Concept
To unlock new areas of growth, hospitality entrepreneurs and managers around the world are launching new concepts that break with conventions. From a Japanese hotel that doubles as a fashion label to a Parisian Café that produces its own music, these concepts are blurring the lines between media, retail, and hospitality. At the same time, technology, consumer behaviors, and deregulation are also forcing hoteliers, restaurateurs, and service providers to review the fundamentals of their value proposition and go beyond their traditional role as a provider of “places to sleep and eat”. This is a time of great opportunity for hospitality and F&B businesses, and this course will help you understand these opportunities and seize them with a confident hand, allowing you to create and implement successful new concepts for existing businesses or new ventures.
Why take this Course?
This course develops specialized knowledge and skills that enable you to :
- Design and develop a successful hospitality concept - from the strategic and creative level down to the day-to-day operations.
- Understand how existing hotels, restaurants, cafés, bars, and private clubs can be turned around with a strong concept.
Insightful guest speakers who launched fresh hospitality concepts
Who should apply?
This course is ideally designed for entrepreneurs, hotel professionals, and people working in private clubs, F&B groups or hospitality-related businesses, such as:
- Managers in an F&B or hospitality business
- Current or aspiring business owners & entrepreneurs
- Marketing & communications managers
Choose your intake :